1. The promo is open to new and existing individual clients of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation.
2. The promo will run from July 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
3. Clients will get an e-raffle ticket for every P20,000* investment in any BPI Investment Fund from July 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018. New-to-investment** clients get twice the number of e-raffle tickets corresponding to their investment.
*For dollar-denominated funds, investment amount will be converted to its peso equivalent.
**New-to-investment clients are those without existing investment fund accounts.
4. A client is entitled to a maximum of 500 tickets.
5. The following are the participating BPI AMTC UITFs.
|BPI INVESTMENT FUNDS
|BPI Short Term Fund
|BPI Premium Bond Fund
|BPI Balanced Fund
|ABF Philippines Bond Index Fund
|BPI Philippine High Dividend Equity Fund
|BPI Equity Value Fund
|BPI Philippine Equity Index Fund
|BPI Philippine Infrastructure Equity Index Fund
|BPI Philippine Consumer Equity Index Fund
|BPI US Dollar Short Term Fund
|BPI Global Bond Fund-of-Funds
|Philippine Dollar Bond Index Fund
|BPI Global Equity Fund-of-Funds
|BPI US Equity Index Feeder Fund
|BPI European Equity Feeder Fund
|BPI Catholic Values Global Equity Feeder Fund
7. There will be 3 winners of a Trip to Bangkok (3D/2N) for 2.
8. For joint accounts, only the primary investors will be given a ticket.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For the purpose of this promo, investments made by the winner will have a 180-day holding period. In the event that the client redeems fully/partially prior to the end of the 180-day holding period, BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation reserves the right to deduct the value of the raffle prize from the client/s’ redemption proceeds.
2. The promo is exclusive to investment accounts booked through the BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank Branches and BPI Online Banking or BPI Mobile Banking App.
3. The number of e-raffle tickets entitled to a client will depend on the total investments made in all BPI Investment Funds during the covered period.
Clients will receive an e-mail notification from BPI AMTC depending on which covered period their investment qualifies. Should client fail to receive the e-mail notification, he/she can request for promo entitlement by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
4. Investments which are basis for entry to this promo shall not be qualified for other ongoing promos of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation or its affiliates except for promotions involving enrollment in Investments Online, e-SOA for investments, and Regular Subscription Plan.
5. BPI AMTC shall draw the winners electronically, using an online randomizer, on the scheduled draw date.
6. The winners shall be notified via their registered e-mail address and contact number within 1 week after the raffle draw. Winners will give testimonials in a form of video which shall be published on the official website of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation and BPI’s Facebook page.
7. Winners must submit the following documents within sixty (60) days from the investor's receipt of the notification letter from BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation:
a. Photocopy of a valid ID with photo (ex. Passport, Company ID with photo and signature, Driver's License, SSS ID, Voter's ID)
b. Signed waiver form
8. The trip-for-two includes the following only:
a. Roundtrip airfare from Manila to the indicated travel destination
b. 3 days and 2 nights accommodation in at least a 3-star hotel
c. Daily breakfast
Tours, terminal fee, pocket money and meal expenses are for the personal account of the raffle winners. Winners shall likewise personally secure their travel visa, as may be applicable.
9. Winners may schedule the travel period within 6 months after the draw date.
10. Winners must inform BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation of his/her preferred travel period at least 1 month before.
11. Prizes are transferable but non-convertible to cash.
12. The winners authorize BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars as determined by BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation to any person/s and in any mode or manner, as BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation may deem appropriate, that is not in any way in violation of customer data privacy.
13. Switching of funds from existing investment fund accounts within BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation and its affiliates is strictly not allowed. (e.g. if a client has an existing UITF account invested in the BPI Short Term Fund, he cannot terminate this particular UITF account for reinvestment to a new or another UITF for the purpose of joining this promo).
14. BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation has the right to verify the eligibility of the client and his/her investments and to check whether the investment is still outstanding at the end of the holding period.
15. BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation reserves the right to dispute the eligibility of participation in the promo if redemption or reinvestment has been discovered. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation will be final.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are clients qualified to join other promos?
No, except for promos involving enrollment in IOL, RSP or eSOA.
2. Is there a maximum number of e-raffle tickets?
Yes, 500 e-raffle tickets (5Mn investment)
3. What if client does not receive e-raffle ticket on the specified date?
Client can request e-raffle ticket by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Will brochures be provided?
5. Are Unibankers allowed to join the promo?