BPI Load P1.00 Get P100 BonChon Voucher Promo
- Promo Period: March 16 to 31, 2019
- Seeding Period: March 21 to April 8, 2019
- Coverage: Nationwide
- Mechanics: Link your BPI account and load P1.00 to get P100 BonChon voucher
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to all fully verified GCash subscribers who have never linked their BPI Online account to their GCash account and have never loaded their GCash account through BPI Online Banking.
2. Promo period: March 16 – 31, 2019.
3. To join the promo, subscribers must link their BPI Online account to the GCash App and use that account to load exactly P1.00 on the same day.
4. Qualified subscribers who join the promo will get a free P100 BonChon voucher on us.
5. Limit of one voucher per customer, regardless of how many BPI or GCash accounts he / she has.
6. GCash will use the customer’s first BPI cash-in transaction during the promo period to determine if user is qualified for the incentive.
7. A total of 20,000 P100 BonChon vouchers will be available. If not enough people join the promo, remaining vouchers will be forfeited.
8. The customer will receive the P100 BonChon voucher through their GCash App within 5 working days after their qualifying transaction. Redeemable at all BonChon branches nationwide.
9. Vouchers will be valid for 7 days from the date of receipt. Expired vouchers can no longer be redeemed.
10. GCash reserves the right and has the authority to deny rewards for incorrect user data, fraudulent transactions, or promo abuse.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can join the promo?
All GCash subscribers who are fully verified, have never linked their BPI Online account to their GCash account, and have never loaded their GCash account through BPI Online Banking.
2. How do I join?
Link your BPI account to GCash and load exactly P1.00 within the same day.
3. How do I link my BPI account to GCash?
Open the GCash App, click the hamburger menu (3 lines) on the top left corner of the app, and click ‘Linked Accounts’. Choose the BPI icon and follow the steps from there.
4. How do I load using BPI Online Banking?
Once you have linked your BPI account, open the GCash App and click Cash-in > Online Banking > BPI. After that, just enter the amount you want to load and confirm the transaction.
You will be sent a one-time pin (OTP) to confirm the transfer. Remember that you must not share your OTP with anyone. GCash and BPI will never call or text to ask you for your OTP.
5. How will I know if I am fully verified?
Open the app and click the hamburger menu (3 lines) on the top left corner of the screen. You may find your status below your mobile number.
6. How do I get verified?
You just need to download or update to the latest GCash App, open the hamburger menu (three lines) on the top left corner of the screen, and click the verification status under your mobile number. A message will appear telling you to get verified and you can follow the steps from there.
7. How soon can I load after getting verified?
You will get a notification around 30 minutes after completing the verification process. After you receive the notification, you can already link your bank account and then load.
8. I already cashed-in this month, can I still join the promo?
As long as you have never loaded your GCash account via BPI Online Banking, you can join the promo.
9. How will I know If I am one of the subscribers that will get the P100 BonChon voucher?
You will automatically receive a P100 BonChon voucher in your GCash App (Voucher Pocket) within 5 working days after your load transaction. Vouchers will expire within 7 days.
10. How do I claim my prize?
You can go to any BonChon branch and scan their QR code to pay using your GCash voucher. Make sure to select the voucher to get P100 off your bill before paying.
11. I did not receive a voucher in my GCash App after 5 working days, what should I do?
Let us know via m.me/GCashCare, firstname.lastname@example.org or 2882 so we can help check your transaction. Make sure to provide proof of transaction (screenshot) and transaction reference number. If you did not receive the voucher, it might mean your transaction did not qualify due to any of the following reasons:
- You are not qualified for this promo
- You have already linked your BPI Online account to GCash before
- You have already loaded you GCash account via BPI Online Banking before
- You did not link your BPI Online account and use it to load on the same day
- You did not load exactly P1.00
- Your account may be tagged as suspicious
- The maximum number of qualified transactions has been reached. Any transaction beyond the first 20,000 qualified transactions will no longer be able to avail of the QR voucher.
For any concerns, you may contact Bank of the Philippine Islands at (02) 89-100 for Metro Manila; 1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (available to PLDT subscribers); 63 + 2 + 89-10000 for mobile phone and international access ; and International Toll-Free Numbers (refer to www.bpiexpressonline.com at Contact Us link for details) or email email@example.com.
Bank of the Philippine Islands is supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (02) 708-7087 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.