1. BPI Online Banking is a new convenient way of banking. You can:
- View a summary of your enrolled accounts and their corresponding balances
- Transfer funds between your Peso Deposit accounts (except Time Deposits) enrolled in BPI Online Banking
- Enroll another person's account and transfer funds to it from your BPI, BPI Family Bank, or BPI Direct account
- Enroll and pay all your bills listed in the Bills Payment facility. View list of merchants.
- Enroll additional accounts, be it another Savings or Checking account, Time Deposit, Consumer Loan, Credit Card or Investment Account. No need to nominate another User ID and Password
- Reload your own or someone else's Globe Handy Phone and Touch Mobile prepaid phones
- Apply for, enroll, or reload your Express Cash, My ePrepaid or Express Money Order card and monitor your card usage and balances
- Download the BPI Mobile Banking app designed specifically for your mobile phone, including iPhone and Android
- Request for non-delivery and printing of your paper statements
- Request for other services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
2. What is the difference between BPI Online Banking and BPI ExpressLink?
BPI Online Banking offers Internet banking services to existing individual customers of the Bank. Its online transactions involve individual consumer deposit accounts. Functionalities include real time transfer of funds between your various accounts and to third party accounts enrolled for Funds Transfer, balance inquiry, payment of bills, reorder of checkbooks, reloading transactions, stop payment orders, and request for other banking services.
BPI ExpressLink, on the other hand, offers Internet financial services to existing corporate clients of the Bank. Its transactions involve corporate deposit accounts. Functionalities include multi-currency current account balances, current and previous day's beginning balance and all transactions, company’s transaction history up to two months, loan transaction summary and history, import and export transactions, and other corporate services. For more details regarding the features of Express Link, log on to www.bpiexpresslink.com.
3. What is the difference between BPI Online Banking and BPI Direct?
BPI Direct is BPI’s Bank-on-the-Web. You can open a BPI Direct account online at www.bpidirect.com. All accounts opened online are automatically eligible for Internet Banking services. BPI Direct offers higher rates and paperless transactions with additional online services.
BPI Online Banking is the Internet Banking Platform of BPI and its subsidiaries - BPI Family Bank, BPI Direct and BPI Europe. All your Internet transactions are done via this platform. Here, you can access all your BPI, BPI Family Bank, BPI Direct and BPI Europe accounts.
4. Why should I choose BPI Online Banking?
You have full control of your finances with BPI Online Banking. No need to wait for long queues in the branches just to pay your bills or transfer funds. It’s very simple, easy and hassle free. With BPI Online Banking, your PC becomes your own personal banking center.
5. What kind of software and hardware does BPI Online Banking require?
All you need is a computer with Internet access. A secure and compatible browser is required.
6. Is BPI Online Banking available to me 24 hours a day, any day of the week?
Yes, BPI Online Banking can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and even on special holidays.
7. Is BPI Online Banking accessible from outside the Philippines?
Yes! All you need is a computer with an Internet access and a compatible browser.
8. How much does online banking with BPI Online Banking cost?
BPI Online Banking access is FREE of charge.
9. How can I enroll in BPI Online Banking?
For instructions on how to enroll in BPI Online Banking, click here.
10. How can I give comments or suggestions regarding BPI Online Banking?
Your comments and suggestions will be of great help to us. Click here.
11. I want to receive a notification everytime I successfully log in to my Online Banking account so that I would know if someone else did, is that possible?
Yes! To set this up, log in to Online Banking > choose Account Maintenance > choose Login Email Notification from the drop menu > choose radio button for: "I want to receive an email notification for every successful login to my BPI Online Banking Account."> Submit. This is effected immediately on your next successful login.