1. What are the services/facilities available at a BPI Express Teller ATMs?
- In addition to cash dispensing, BPI Express Teller ATMs have the following Features:
- Balance Inquiry
- Fast Cash
- Funds transfer
- Bills Payment
- Envelope Cash and Check deposit
- Mobile Reloading
- Enrollment Activation
- Pin Change
2. Can I transfer funds using the ATM?
Yes, you can transfer to and from your own account or to and from another person account. The third party account should be enrolled. To learn more on how to enroll third party accounts, click here.
Enrollment of third party accounts may be done at any BPI (for BPI and BPI Direct account holders) and BPI Family Savings Branch (for BPI Family Bank account holders) near you.
*Funds transfer done on Weekdays will be available the next banking day. Transactions done between 10:00PM and 12:00AM are considered transactions the next banking day.
*Funds transfer done on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will be available on Tuesday of the following week or the day after the first banking day.
3. Can I pay my bills using the ATM?
Yes, enrolled bills can be paid using the ATM. Enrollment of merchants may be done at any BPI (for BPI and BPI Direct account holders) and BPI Family Savings Branch (for BPI Family Bank account holders) near you.
Click here for the list of bills payment merchants that customers can pay using BPI 24/7 channels.To learn more on how to enroll these merchants, click here.
4. Can I deposit through the ATM?
Yes. There are some ATMs that allow customers to do an envelope deposit/bills payment transaction. The client can deposit cash or check when using this facility. Deposits/Bills payments made thru this process are credited after processing and verification.
5. Can I use the ATM to load my Prepaid Cellphone?
The ATM may be used to load a GLOBE or TOUCH Mobile number. The amount loaded will be credited to your GLOBE or TOUCH Mobile number real time.
The following amounts may be loaded to the Globe or Touch Mobile number:
6. Can I use the ATM to load my ePrepaid and other BPI Cash cards?
Yes, you can load these accounts through the ATM following enrollment. The amount loaded will be credited to your My ePrepaid or BPI Cash card real time. To learn more on how to load your account, click here.
7. Is there any minimum cash withdrawal amount at a BPI Express Teller ATM?
BPI, BPI Direct, BPI Family Savings Bank account holders may withdraw as low as:
BPI and BPI Direct
BPI Family Savings Bank
The minimum amount for a local non- BPI account holders will depend on your bank.
8. What is the maximum ATM withdrawal per day?
For BPI Debit cardholders, the withdrawal limit per day is based on the card variant.
ATM Withdrawal Limit
All BPI Debit card variants, except Gold BPI Debit cards
PHP 20,000 per day
Gold BPI Debit cards
|PHP 50,000 per day
There is a maximum ATM withdrawal count of 6 times per day, subject to the withdrawal amount limit corresponding to your card variant.
For BPI Debit Mastercard EMV cardholders, the daily withdrawal limits of your card can be viewed here.
9. Is there any transaction fee when using the machines?
- For BPI, BFB, And BPI Direct Account holders, there is no withdrawal fee when using BPI ATMs.
- For local non-BPI account holders, transaction fees are subject to their respective banks.
- For foreign issued accounts, access fees may apply. Your bank may charge you an additional amount for your transactions.
10. I forgot my PIN, what should I do?
If you forgot your PIN, you will need to visit any Branch to have your debit card replaced. Once you receive your new BPI Debit card, you will be required to nominate a new PIN.
11. What should I do if my debit card gets captured in an ATM?
Please call 89-100 for Metro Manila or 1-800-188-89100 using PLDT line for domestic toll-free calls. You may also check our international toll-free numbers if you are abroad.
12. What should I do when the ATM does not dispense cash during withdrawal?
Take note of the amount, date, time and location/ATM Terminal ID (TID) of the transaction. Then report immediately by calling 89-100 for Metro Manila or 1-800-188-89100 using PLDT lines for domestic toll-free calls. You may also check our international toll-free numbers if you are abroad.
Alternatively, you may visit any branch near you for assistance.
13. What do I do when I suspect that the ATM is tampered?
You should not transact if you think the ATM is tampered. Report the ATM immediately to (02) 89100. For reports outside Metro Manila, you can contact our toll free number at 1800-188-89100.
14. Where can I find BPI Express Teller ATMs near my area?
The ATM locator is available on our website and on our BPI Mobile APP.
15. What is the maximum number of bills dispensed by an ATM?
Maximum of Forty (40) Bills per dispense.
16. Where can I request for an increase in withdrawal limit?
You may submit a written request to any Branch near you; however, this will still be subject for approval.
17. Can I use my BPI debit card to withdraw at any ATM abroad?
You can only use your BPI Debit Card or BPI Debit Mastercard EMV to withdraw abroad at Cirrus affiliated ATMs.
18. What is the rate used for BPI Debit cards (Peso Account) when transacting at Cirrus ATMs abroad?
The Mastercard converts the withdrawn local currency to US Dollar currency using Mastercard Debit Switch (MDS) rates which we then convert to Peso using BPI’s foreign exchange selling rate.
19. What is the rate used for BPI Debit cards (Dollar Account) when transacting at Cirrus ATMs in the United States?
No conversion needed.
20. What is the rate used for BPI Debit Cards (Dollar) when transacting at Local ATMs or at Cirrus ATMs elsewhere in the world (Non-US)?
If transacted at Local ATMs here in the Philippines:
- Dollar to Peso conversion using BPI Buying Rate
If transacted at ATMs in other countries (Non-US):
- The acquiring bank abroad converts their local currency to USD Dollar currency using Mastercard Debit Switch (MDS) rates which is then converted to Peso using BPI foreign exchange selling rate.
21. What is the rate used for Non-BPI Foreign ATM cards transacting at BPI ATMs?
Mastercard Debit Switch (MDS) Buying Rate.
22. If I transfer funds using my BPI Debit Card through a BPI ATM, will it be credited to the beneficiary account real time?
No, the amount will be credited the following banking day from the transaction date.
23. Is envelope deposit credited to account real time?
No. Retrieval and processing of envelope deposits will depend on the branch's cut off time.
24. What will I do if I erroneously deposited the money to a different account?
You should coordinate immediately with your branch of account.