1. How do I enroll a bills payment merchant?
a. From the main menu select: Payments and Reloading > Bills Payment > Enroll All Other Bills
You can enroll a maximum number of 150 merchants per account.
b. Input the merchant and reference number.
c. Enter the One-Time PIN (OTP) that you will receive in your registered mobile number, and select Continue.
2. How do I pay a bill?
a. From the main menu select: > Payments and Reloading > Bills Payment > Pay Bills Today.
b. Input necessary information on the merchant / bill to be paid.
> Choose the enrolled merchant > Key in the amount you want to pay. > Select the source account where your payment will be debited from. > Press "Submit" to confirm.
3. If I pay my bills today, when will my payment be credited?
Depending on the merchant's policy, your payment will be reflected on the merchant's record within 1-3 banking days from your transaction date.
4. How can I process my BIR payment through BPI Online Banking?
Before paying your income tax return in BPI Online Banking, you need to do the following:
- First, register your Tax Identification Number (TIN) in the Electronic Filing and Payment System (EFPS) website (https://efps.bir.gov.ph). This is only a one time registration.
- Second, wait for the enrollment confirmation email from Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) from 3-10 working days.
- Third, file your Income Tax Return (ITR) at BIR EFPS website.
Wait for 7 banking days before you can enroll and pay your income tax return in BPI Online Banking.
To start paying your ITR in BPI Online Banking.
- From the Main Menu, select: > Payments and Reloading > Bills Payment > Enroll All Other Bills
- On the Company name drop down, select BUREAU OF INTERNAL REVENUE (EFPS)
- On the reference number text field, input your TIN and press Submit.
You may now start paying for your ITR right after enrollment by following the steps in the ‘How to Use’ section.
For other concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org