Sa BPI Remittance, siguradong matatanggap ang iyong padala sa kahit na anong paraan, kahit saan man sa ‘Pinas.
Credit to Account
This is the fastest, most convenient and economical way to receive your remittance.
- Remittance will be credited directly to a BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank or BPI Direct BanKo Inc. account which comes with an ATM card so funds can be withdrawn anytime, anywhere through over 2,500 BPI ATMs nationwide, free of charge.
- You can send the funds in Peso or US Dollars*
- Both you and your beneficiary will receive a free text message that your remittance has been sent and received (available in BPI Express Remittance Centers and selected Tie-Ups)
You can also open an account for yourself and remit to your own account. Monitor the funds you are building for your future through BPI Online Banking.
Now Available: BPI Pamana Padala is a specially designed remittance package for Overseas Filipino Remitters like you. Sa account na ito, makakatipid ka sa remittance fees, pwedeng magpadala anytime, anywhere, at may FREE Remittance Continuation Plan -- mawala ka man, tuloy ang padala for 12 months, sagot ng BPI. To know more, visit www.pamanapadala.com.
Your remittance can be received in cash from any of our over 800 BPI and BPI Family Savings Bank branches nationwide or from any of our accredited cash pick-up outlets in over 5,800 locations nationwide. Most outlets are open until 7pm, even on weekends.
You can also remit directly to a merchant to pay your monthly bills.
Merchants include utilities like electricity, water and phone; schools, credit card, loan amortization and more.
Available in all BPI Remittance Centers and selected Tie-Ups.
Remittance can be delivered to the beneficiary's doorstep within 24 hours for Metro Manila residents and from 48 to 72 hours for provincial residents.
Credit to Other Bank’s Account
Remittance can also be received by beneficiary through his account with another local bank in the Philippines. BPI can have the remittance credited within 48 hours.
Credit to a US Pension/Direct Deposit Account
If you are a U.S. Government pensioner, you can enroll to the Direct Deposit Program to have your pension credited to your account. Visit any of our BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch to enroll.
*For BPI Direct BanKo Inc., remittance is available for credit to a Peso account only.
For any concerns, you may email us at email@example.com or reach us by calling our hotline numbers at:
- Metro Manila: (02) 89-100
- Domestic Toll-Free No.: 1-800-188-89100 (available for PLDT)
- Mobile phone and International Access: 63 + 2 + 891-0000
Bank of the Philippine Islands is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087.