With over 2,200 ATMs situated nationwide, anyone can have banking flexibility and complete control of their finances any time of the day, wherever they may be.
The multipurpose ATMs can do the following:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Fast Cash
- Account Balance Inquiry
- Cash Deposit
- Cardless Cash Deposit
- Provide Special Services facility that includes:
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking enrollments activation
- PIN change
To make the best happen, have Instant Access.
With the BPI Debit Cards, you can enjoy wide access to ATMs nationwide and outside the Philippines.
Selected services can be accessed locally through BancNet and internationally through BPI Debit Cards' ATM network*. Reasonable rates are charged when these facilities are used.
*Note: For those with a BPI Debit Mastercard, your International Access is automatically on by default. For other BPI debit card to withdraw outside the Philippines, you must activate your card’s International Access. To activate your International Access, visit any BPI branch or call 889-10000 for Metro Manila or 1-800-188-89100 using PLDT line for domestic toll-free calls. If you are already out of the Philippines, you may call +632 891 0000 or you may also check our international toll-free numbers if you are already outside of the Philippines.
All local transactions using the BPI debit cards at any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank ATM are FREE OF CHARGE.
Transactions done at non-BPI ATMs have the following fees:
- Withdrawal - PHP 15.00
- Balance Inquiry - PHP 1.50
International transactions have the following fees:
- Withdrawal - US$ 3.50 (withdrawals of USD 175.00 and below)
- 2% of amount withdrawn (Withdrawals above USD 175.00)
- Balance Inquiry - US$ 1.00
- Denied Transaction/s - US$ 1.00
(transaction denied for exceeding the withdrawal limit, having insufficient funds, etc.)
Daily Withdrawal Limits
As part of its security feature, cash withdrawals using BPI debit cards are covered by limits.
A. Daily withdrawal limit is as follows:
- BPI EMV Cirrus Red Card - PHP 20,000
- BPI EMV Cirrus Gold Card - PHP 50,000
- BPI Debit Mastercard - PHP 20,000
- Maxi One Accounts - PHP 50,000
- Dollar Account - US$ 500
Note: For BPI Debit Mastercard cardholders, if you want to increase/decrease your withdrawal limit, you can change it in Card Control via BPI Online/BPI Mobile App.
B. Minimum withdrawal amount per transaction in BPI ATMs:
- BPI and BPI Direct Accounts - PHP 500
- BPI Family Savings Bank Accounts - PHP 200
C. Maximum number of ATM withdrawals per day: 6
To fully use the services of the BPI Debit Card, you must activate your card by changing the temporary PIN. Follow these quick steps:
- Look for the system-generated temporary PIN. It can be found on the Pin Mailer.
- Go to the nearest ATM within 2 days from receipt of card to change the system-generated temporary pin.
Please take note that the PIN is the customer's electronic signature, which enables the issuing bank to identify its cardholder. Therefore, customers must NOT share their PIN with anybody, not even with bank personnel.
For more ATM Safety Tips, click here.