With over 2,200 ATMs situated nationwide, anyone can have banking flexibility and complete control of their finances any time of the day, wherever they may be.
The multipurpose ATMs can do the following:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Fast Cash
- Account Balance Inquiry
- Funds Transfer*
- Bills Payment*
- Cash/Check Deposit
- Cardless Cash/ Check Deposit
- Provide Special Services facility that includes:*
- Globe, Touch Mobile Prepaid reloading*
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking enrollments activation
- PIN change
*will be available in Q3 2018
To use the Bills Payment facility, enroll merchants through:
To make the best happen, have Instant Access.
With the BPI Debit Card and BPI Debit Mastercard, you can enjoy wide access to ATMs nationwide and outside the Philippines.
Selected services can be accessed locally through BancNet and internationally through Mastercard's Cirrus' ATM network*. Reasonable rates are charged when these facilities are used.
*Note: Activate an international ATM access by calling 89-100 for Metro Manila or 1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (where available). For international calls or where the domestic toll-free number is not available, dial +632 8910000.
*Note: To use your BPI debit card to withdraw outside the Philippines, you must activate your card’s International Access. To activate your International Access, visit any BPI branch or call 89-100 for Metro Manila or 1-800-188-89100 using PLDT line for domestic toll-free calls. If you are already out of the Philippines, you may call +632 891 0000 or you may also check our international toll-free numbers if you are already outside of the Philippines.
All local transactions using the BPI debit cards at any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank ATM are FREE OF CHARGE.
Transactions done at non-BPI ATMs have the following fees:
- Withdrawal - PhP 15.00
- Balance Inquiry - PhP 1.50
International transactions done through Cirrus ATMs have the following fees:
- Withdrawal - US$ 3.50 (withdrawals of USD 175.00 and below)
- 2% of amount withdrawn (Withdrawals above USD 175.00)
- Balance Inquiry - US$ 1.00
- Denied Transaction/s - US$ 0.50
(due to exceeds withdrawal limit, insufficient funds, etc.)
Daily Withdrawal Limits
As part of its security feature, cash withdrawals using BPI debit cards are covered by limits.
A. Daily withdrawal limit is as follows:
- Regular Peso Accounts (includes increase limit) BPI ATM PhP 20,000
- Maxi One Accounts PhP 50,000
- Dollar Account US$ 500
B. Minimum withdrawal amount per transaction in BPI ATMs:
- BPI and BPI Direct Accounts PhP 500
- BPI Family Savings Bank Accounts Php 200
C. Maximum number of ATM withdrawals per day: 6
To fully use the services of the BPI Debit Card, you must activate your card by changing the temporary PIN. Follow these quick steps:
- Look the system-generated temporary 4- digit PIN. It can be found on the card carrier underneath the card.
- Go to the nearest ATM within 2 days from receipt of card to change the system-generated temporary pin.
Please take note that the PIN is the customer's electronic signature, which enables the issuing bank to identify its cardholder. Therefore, customers must NOT share their PIN with anybody, not even with bank personnel.
For more ATM Safety Tips, click here.