Internet-Based Express Mobile
- Access to the site is secured with Digicert's Security Certificate for end-to-end encryption and authentication verification.
- BPI Online Banking User ID and password are required to sign in.
- 5 minutes of inactivity automatically logs out the user.
- Email confirmation/alert is sent for each registration or maintenance request.
- 2-Factor Authentication: 1. User ID and password 2. registered mobile phone.
- Destination accounts and bills are pre-enrolled except when using the feature – Transfer to Anyone.
- Enabling of the Transfer to Anyone feature requires ATM activation or signed form, and a P50,000 calendar day limit per source account is enforced.
- Email confirmation/alert is sent to the registered email address for every financial transaction done.
But security is a joint responsibility. But security is a joint responsibility. BPI encourages users to be proactive in ensuring the safety of their mobile banking sessions by:
- NEVER divulging the Online Banking User ID and password to anyone.
- NEVER divulging the ATM PIN, used to activate your Transfer to Anyone feature and maintenance, to anyone.
- In cases where the password, MPIN or ATM PIN has been compromised or the registered mobile phone has been lost, the incident must be reported to BPI’s 24-hour hotline. The Internet-based Mobile Banking may also be deregistered by logging in to BPI Online Banking.