Join the BPI Travel FOREXperience Promo and get the chance to win a trip to Singapore, Japan, or Australia. Just buy or sell foreign currencies at any BPI Branch.
Promo period: August 1 to October 31, 2019
Terms and conditions apply.
BPI PROMO MECHANICS
1. The promo is open to all individual BPI Clients (“the Clients”) who will perform qualified foreign exchange (“Forex”) transactions (buy, sell) at any BPI branch nationwide.
2. The promo will run from August 1 to October 31, 2019.
3. The promo is exclusive for Clients with qualified Forex transactions (buy, sell), with minimum transaction amount of USD 200.00 or the equivalent USD amount of foreign currency.
4. Every Forex transaction amounting to at least USD 200.00 or the equivalent USD amount of foreign currency will get one (1) electronic raffle entry. Increments of USD 200.00 per Forex transaction per client will entitle him/her more raffle entries.
5. The foreign currencies included in this promo are: USD, EUR, HKD, AUD, GBP, JPY, SGD, CAD, and CHF only.
6. There will be one (1) raffle draw per month during the promo period.
- 1 winner of a Trip for 2 to Singapore (3 days, 2 nights), and 1 winner of a Travel Essentials Set (luggage with luggage cover and tag):
- Draw date: September 4, 2019
- Period covered: August 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019
- 1 winner of a Trip for 2 to Japan (3 days, 2 nights), and 1 winner of a Travel Essentials Set (luggage with luggage cover and tag):
- Draw date: October 3, 2019
- Period covered: September 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019
- 1 winner of a Trip for 2 to Australia (5 days, 4 nights), and 1 winner of a Travel Essentials Set (luggage with luggage cover and tag):
- Draw date: November 6, 2019
- Period covered: October 1, 2019 to October 31, 2019
7. Prizes are non-convertible to cash but are transferable provided that a letter of assignment with valid identification documents of both transferor and transferee (e.g. Passport and other valid ID: company ID with photo and signature, driver’s license, SSS ID, voter’s ID) are submitted to BPI, within the sixty (60) calendar days claiming period. The promo offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
8. All Forex sales by BPI are subject to client's submission of a duly accomplished BSP Application to Purchase form and supporting documents, as applicable, and compliance with applicable Forex regulations, among others.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Trip to Singapore (3 days, 2 nights) for 2, Trip to Japan for 2 (3 days, 2 nights), and Trip to Australia for 2 (5 days, 4 nights) will only include the following:
a. Roundtrip airfare from Manila to the indicated travel destination;
b. Hotel accommodation during the trip in at least a reputable 3-star hotel;
c. Daily breakfast;
d. Hotel transfers from airport to hotel, and vice versa; and
e. Platinum (Non-Schengen) Travel insurance package by BPI/MS Insurance Corporation covering accidental death and disablement, medical and additional expense during the entire trip.
2. Tours, terminal fee, travel tax, if any, pocket money, and meal expenses are for the personal account of the raffle winners and their nominated guest. Winners shall likewise be responsible in securing their travel visa, a valid passport, and other travel documents, as may be applicable.
3. Winners will be electronically drawn using an online randomizer with the presence of representatives from BPI Global Markets and BPI Legal. The winners shall be notified via their registered e-mail address, telephone and registered mail within 24 hours after the draw. Within one (1) week upon verification and submission of required documents, the results of the draws will be announced publicly.
4. The winners will be subject to BPI’s further verification to ensure eligibility. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI Global Markets, with the concurrence of BPI Legal shall be considered final.
5. Clients may only win once during the duration of the promo period. In the event that a client with qualified transactions at BPI is drawn more than once during the promo period, he/she can only claim one (1) prize. BPI will automatically assign prize with the higher value to the winning client.
6. Winners must submit the following documents within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of the notification letter through email from BPI to signify claiming of his/her prize: a) Signed Authorization Form; b) Signed Affidavit of No Relations; and c) Photocopy of a valid ID with photo (ex. Passport, Company ID with photo & signature, Driver's License, SSS ID, Voter's ID). For those who wish to transfer their prize, a Signed Letter of Assignment must be submitted. If winners do not signify claiming the prize within the said period, the prize will be forfeited in favor of BPI, and will be awarded to the next reserve winner/s, with prior approval from BPI Global Markets and BPI Legal.
7. Winners may schedule the travel period within six (6) months from signifying their intent to claim their prize. The winners must inform the designated BPI representatives of his/her preferred travel period at least ninety (90) calendar days before the intended travel date, their nominated guest, including the submission of necessary documents (e.g. copy of Passport with 6 months validity before travel date). The contact information of the designated BPI representatives will be indicated in the notification letter that the winners will receive.
8. The winner agrees, understands, and accepts that if any of the following events occur prior to the ticket being booked for the winning party, then the winner shall have the option to choose an alternative destination to be selected from a list provided by BPI:
i. a declaration of a national emergency by or a declaration of war by or against the destination country;
ii. a material outbreak or escalation of civil or political unrest in the destination country;
iii. a national imposition of martial law in a destination country or the same is subject to an invasion, armed aggression or hostilities whether caused by internal or external factors; or
iv. such other events analogous to the foregoing.
9. The Platinum (Non-Schengen) Travel Insurance package policy by BPI/MS Insurance Corporation will be sent via email by the designated BPI representative to the winner’s email address.
10. Winners of the Travel Essentials Set with pre-determined items may have the prize delivered to their preferred address in the Philippines. The winners may inform the authorized BPI representatives via email or phone call within the sixty (60) calendar days from signifying their intent to claim their prize.
11. Results of the draw will be announced via Facebook, Instagram, or on BPI’s website at www.bpi.com.ph, as applicable.
12. The winners agree that their names, photos and other particulars provided to BPI or made available to BPI or which are in BPI’s possession or updated from time to time, may be collected, obtained, used, stored, consolidated, processed, profiled, benchmarked, shared to, and/or disclosed by and between BPI, its subsidiaries and affiliated (collectively, the “BPI Group of Companies” and each, “a member of the BPI Group of Companies”), their successors and assigns, and their respective authorized representatives, agents, service providers, for promo-related purposes.
13. All employees, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, of BPI, or any member of the BPI Group of Companies, its advertising, promotions and PR agencies, are not qualified to join this promo.
14. BPI shall not be responsible for claims of any nature whatsoever for any loss, damage, liability, cost, illness, bodily injury including loss of life and/or limb, and other analogous circumstances of any customer arising out of their participation in the Promotion or the use or assignment and transfer of the prizes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I qualify to join the promo?
- Just buy or sell at least USD 200.00, or its equivalent in other foreign currencies, at any BPI branch.
2. What are the participating foreign currencies in this promo?
- You may buy or sell the following currencies during the promo:
- US Dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
3. What requirements do I need to submit when transacting Forex?
- You will be asked to fill-out a BSP Application to Purchase Form and submit supporting documents, as applicable.
4. Is there a maximum number of e-raffle entries I will get?
- There is no maximum number of e-raffle entries per client.
5. If I was not picked during the first raffle draw, is my transaction still valid in the succeeding raffle draws?
- E-raffle entries are only valid for the specific raffle draw of the covered month. For example, August e-raffle entries will only be included in the August raffle draw. All non-winning e-raffle entries will not be included in the succeeding raffle draws.
6. Can I win more than once during the promo period?
- You may only win once during the promo period. For the complete mechanics, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
7. I am a BPI Family Savings Bank client. Do you also have the same promo?
- Yes. BPI Family Savings Bank also has a promo running from August 1, 2019 up to October 31, 2019. For the complete mechanics, call or visit the nearest BPI Family Savings bank branch near you.
8. How can I get more raffle entries in this promo?