Para ma-enjoy and safe at mabilis na paraan ng pagtanggap ng remittance, siguraduhing mag-open ng Padala Moneyger account.
Madali lang mag-open ng account. Isang ID lang at no initial deposit required, ha!
Just visit any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch nearest you or click here to set an appointment.
1. Please bring the following account opening requirements:
- One (1) original, valid ID with photo and signature
- Proof of remittance, such as any of the following
- Copy of previous remittance transaction receipt (may be from pawnshops, remittance centers, etc.)
- Copy of remitter’s work contract, work visa/work permit, overseas employment certificate from POEA, OWWA ID, ODOS certificate, etc.
- Copy of statement of bank account showing remittance credit
- Referral letter from BPI Overseas Customer Segment
This document may be presented upon claiming of debit card.
2. You will be asked to fill out the Standard Account Opening forms.
3. The Debit card of your Padala Moneyger account will be available at the branch of account opening after 3 banking days.
For any concerns, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us by calling our hotline numbers at:
- Metro Manila: (02) 889-10000
- Domestic Toll-Free No.: 1-800-188-89100 (available for PLDT)
- Mobile phone and International Access: 63 + 2 + 889-10000
Bank of the Philippine Islands is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with email address email@example.com.