1. What is BPI BizLink?
BPI BizLink is the new internet banking platform for business and corporate clients which offers a wide range of technology and financial management solutions for their needs – from account balance and transaction inquiries, funds transfers and bills payments to cash management services such as payroll uploading, government payments and check disbursements.
2. What banking transactions can I do via BPI BizLink?
Account and Liquidity Management
- Inquire and view account balances and transactions
- Download bank statements
- Transfer funds from one company account to another
- Schedule Account Sweeping and Reverse Account Sweeping transactions
- Pay Employees
- Pay Bills
- Pay BPI Accounts
- Pay Non-BPI Accounts (Pesonet)
- Pay Prepaid Accounts
- Pay Foreign Accounts
- Government Payments
- BIR Payments
- PhilHealth Payments
- SSS Payments
- SSS Loan Repayments
- Pag-IBIG Payments
- Check Disbursements
3. Can I do account transactions even from outside the Philippines?
Yes, BPI Bizlink allows you to access your enrolled accounts anywhere as long as you have internet access.
4. What are the software and hardware requirements for using BizLink? What are the minimum phone requirements for the mobile app?
Below are the minimum supported operating systems, browser and mobile versions:
||Windows 7 Professional
MacOSx from 10.6
Linux OS Ubuntu 14.04
||Internet Explorer 10
Mozilla Firefox 43.0
Google Chrome 47.0
Android v4.1 Jelly Bean
To approve financial transactions using the security token, users will need to download and install the token manager application.
5. Is BPI BizLink available 24/7? Are there cutoffs?
BizLink upload and approval facilities are available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Mondays to Sundays, Philippine Time.
1. How secure is it to transact via BPI BizLink?
BizLink’s multiple levels of control supplement the security token and mobile app when a user is doing transactions and ensure that the user’s access is protected even if he is merely doing an account inquiry.
Data Confidentiality and Integrity. Through data encryption, information passing from the user to BPI and vice-versa is kept confidential. Data remains complete and unaltered during the time it is transmitted from the client’s site to the bank’s computers, and vice-versa. All information viewed through BizLink are protected by GlobalSign using SSL 256-bit encryption technology. This ensures that the data you inquire is secured when transmitted on the internet.
Authenticity. Each BizLink user has his own unique user id and password. Our servers check if the user id entered is valid and if the password entered corresponds to the given user id.
Secure Access. Access to BizLink is allowed only upon entry of a valid user id and the corresponding password. Multiple logons using the same user id is not allowed. A user is automatically logged-off after a prescribed time of inactivity.
User Authorization. User’s access to company accounts, and the different functions and services that the user could use are pre-enrolled depending on the documentation submitted by the company.
2. What security measures does BPI BizLink use?
- Suspension of access upon 3 consecutive wrong entries and 10 cumulative
- Mandatory change of passwords
3. How many incorrect log-in tries are allowed before my BizLink User ID gets locked?
Your BizLink User ID will be locked after three (3) consecutive incorrect log-in attempts or after ten (10) cumulative incorrect log-in attempts.
1. How do we enroll?
- Open a BPI BizLink account through any BPI or BFB branch.
- Accomplish the enrollment forms and sign the Cash Management Agreement.
- Submit the forms along with the company documents (please see next item) to any of our branches or to your relationship manager.
2. What documents does the company need to submit?
Aside from the bank agreement and forms, the following company documents are required:
||Department of Trade and Industry (DTI Registration)
||Articles of Partnership
||Secretary's Certificate/Board Resolution
3. What users do we need to nominate?
|System Administrator (SA) – Encoder
- Can define and delete company Makers
- Can update company information*
- Can enroll new facilities and update current list of enrolled facilities*
- Can enroll new and additional account numbers*
- Can enroll and delete merchants for the Pay Bills facility.
- Approves or rejects requests submitted by the SA Encoder
- Can reset the password of the company's users.
- Can unlock or suspend the access of all users.
- Creates or initiates transactions in BizLink
- Approves, returns or rejects transactions created by the maker.
*requires submission of letter of instruction signed by the authorized representative.
4. What user information is required for enrollment?
Companies are required to submit the mobile number, email address and tax identification number (TIN) of their nominated users. This information shall be indicated in the BizLink Enrollment Form.
5. Can we limit the access of our users to certain accounts and functions?
Yes, you can choose to limit the accounts and functions that can be performed by your user.
6. To whom do we submit the requirements?
You may submit the requirements through the branch or through your relationship manager.
7. After the submission of the complete documents, how long will it take before the nominated users are given access?
Enrollment should be completed within 3-5 banking days from the submission of complete requirements.
8. How will the nominated users know if they already have access to BizLink?
The nominated users will receive an e-mail with their login credentials.
9. How do I log into the system?
After you have been enrolled, go to https://www.bpibizlink.com, and you will be directed to the Home Page. On your initial log-in, you will be prompted to enter your assigned User ID and initial password. You will then be asked to change your initial password.
10. If I have other inquiries or concerns, who can I call?
You may call our hotline at (02)-7918-2000 and press 1 or e-mail us at email@example.com Mondays to Fridays, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Outside these hours, please call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Account Inquiry and Liquidity Management Services
*Account Portfolio and Transaction History
1. What accounts can I access through BizLink?
BizLink corporate clients can enroll all active Savings/Current accounts in any currency maintained in BPI.
2. Can I view my transactions for the day?
3. How far back can I see my transactions?
Transaction History includes transactions for the past 90 days.
*Transfer to Own
1. Can funds be transferred from our peso to our dollar account?
No. Only transfers between/among accounts of the same currency are allowed.
*What currencies are supported by BPI BizLink?
BizLink currently supports peso, dollar and third currency denominated transactions.
*What will serve as proof of my transaction?
A transaction Reference Number, which serves as your electronic receipt, is displayed after each transaction you complete. This Transaction Reference Number is a record that a transaction was accepted. We suggest you copy this number or print the transaction screen to serve as your record.
*Can transactions be future-dated?
Yes, transactions can be scheduled in advance for a year.
*Is there a minimum required number of employees to qualify for the Pay Employee service?
There is no minimum required number of employees.
*When will the employee accounts be credited if I upload the payroll instruction now?
Payroll is credited to the employee accounts real-time.
*Can one employee account be credited more than once per batch?
*The feedback file that was sent to me said that one of my accounts has an impediment, what will I do?
Your employee’s account may be closed or dormant or the account number you have is incorrect. You can have the employee check his account through his branch of account.
On Employee Accounts
*What type of account do the employees need to open?
Employees need to open a Regular Savings Account where their payroll will be credited.
*What advantages do the employees enjoy with a BPI payroll account?
With their BPI payroll account, your employees can:
- Enjoy waiver of the maintaining balance
- Access their funds from around 2,200 BPI ATMs and 500 Cash Accept machines nationwide
- Enjoy cashless and worry-free shopping in over 45,000 establishments nationwide through the Express Payment System (EPS)
- Reload their Globe and Touch Mobile (TM) Prepaid Numbers
- Use their ATMs internationally through MasterCard's Cirrus ATM Network
- Use the various self-service facilities:
- BPI Online Banking
- BPI Mobile Banking
- BPI Phone Banking
- BPI ATM Banking
- Manage their deposit, loans and credit card accounts
- Pay their bills (Meralco, Globe, Smart, PLDT, etc) without lining up in the branches or payment centers
- Transfer funds
*What do the employees need to present when opening their payroll account in the BPI/BFB branch?
Aside from valid identification cards, employees are required to present:
- Introduction Letter for Account Opening (signed by the Company's authorized signatories)
- Waiver Form
*If the employee has an existing BPI account, can they use it as their payroll account?
Yes. They just need to present their ATM card along with the introduction letter and waiver form.
*How much do the employees need to maintain in their payroll account?
For payroll accounts, the maintaining balance is waived.
*If the employee resigns, can they keep the account?
Yes, they can keep the account as their personal account. The waiver of the maintaining balance is lifted upon separation from the company.
*Do I need to enroll merchants that we can pay through BizLink?
Yes, enrollment is required. You can either submit a letter of request or the BizLink merchant enrollment form or have your system administrator enroll it for you.
Pay BPI Account
*Do we need to enroll the recipient accounts?
Yes, enrollment is required.
*If we approve the transaction today, when will the recipient account be credited?
The recipient account is credited real-time.
*Is there a notification that can be sent to the recipient so he will know that there was a credit to his account?
Yes, alerts can be set up in BizLink.
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Bank of the Philippine Islands is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. https://www.bsp.gov.ph