The BPI eCommerce is a facility where both suppliers/service providers and its customers enjoy a hassle-free and convenient way of collecting and paying. The suppliers send the invoices or bills over the Internet. The customers can then view these online. To make payments, the customers can make payments through electronic funds transfer through the Internet or through BPI's branch network. Both the Suppliers and Customers can view, print and download collection and payment reports for automated reconciliation.
The facility is designed to bring you the following benefits :
As a Customer
- Efficient payments management. The online facility let you view your bills online and pay them as well. You can schedule payments, select accounts from which the payments will come from and get real-time deposit balances.
- Eliminated checks payment and monitoring costs. The various other payment methods available for payment allows you to avoid using checks. You then save on expenses related to making payments through checks.
- Automated reconciliation. The system provides a file that can be uploaded to your own system for reconciliation. You reduce paperwork while you retain the same financial controls on your payments requirements.
As a Supplier
- Efficient collections management. You can improve your process from sending out the bills, to collecting them and then to matching them to your collections list.
- Timely collections. You receive payments on time as these are moved to your accounts as they are paid. With the payments received on-time, you can manage your cash flow more effectively.
- Save on costs. The online system allows you to send the bills online so you no longer have to spend on paper or mailing costs.