Siguraduhing mag-open ng Pamana Padala bago umalis ng bansa. Just visit any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch nearest you or click here to set an appointment.
1. Please bring the following account opening requirements:
- One (1) original, valid ID with photo and signature
- Proof that you are an Overseas Filipino Worker
- work contract
- work visa / work permit
- overseas employment certificate (from POEA)
- OWWA ID
- Seaman's book
- CFO Certificate
- PDOS Certificate
- local residence id
- Initial deposit of only Php 500 or USD 500. Click here for the complete deposit balance requirements and rates.
2. You will be asked to fill out the following bank forms:
- Standard Account Opening forms
- BPI Pamana Padala Enrollment for Group Life Insurance Coverage, to indicate:
- Name of Insured. This is also the name of the account holder. For joint "OR" accounts, only the primary accoutholder shall be designated as the Insured Individual, provided that the designated Insured Individual is an eligible individual.
- Name of Beneficiary/ies. It is recommended to nominate beneficiary/ies with blood relation to the Insured (ie spouse, children, parents or brothers and sisters) or the estate administrator of the latter. Otherwise, the nominated beneficiary/ies will be subject to evaluation/approval based on the insurable interest as defined by the insurance company.
3. A Proof of Cover for the Free 90-day Personal Accident Insurance will be given to you after you have opened the account.
For your Free Life Insurance coverage, this will take effect on the date of the fourth Foreign Inward Remittance made within a 12-month period. Your Proof of Cover for the Life Insurance will be sent to you at your nominated email address.
4. The Debit card of your Pamana Padala account will be available at the branch of account opening after 3 banking days.