Set your branch appointments with BEA Online
BEA Online offers the convenience of setting your branch appointments through BPI Online. Set your preferred timeslot and transactions in advance, for a hassle-free and fast branch visit.
How does BEA Online work?
- Log in to your BPI Online account.
- Click on Other Services > Branch Services > BPI Express Assist (BEA).
- Set your preferred timeslot.
- Select your transaction/s and key in the details.
- Don’t forget to take note of your queue number before going to your branch appointment!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I have to be enrolled in BPI Online to use BEA Online?
Yes, you have to be a registered online banking user to avail of this facility. To enroll, visit https://online.bpi.com.ph and click on Register Now.
2. What kind of transactions can I make in BEA Online?
You may use BEA Online for the following transactions: Deposit, Withdrawal, Check Encashment and Bills Payment.
3. Can I enter my BPI and BPI Direct BanKo transactions together with my BPI Family Savings Bank transactions?
No, your BPI and BPI Direct BanKo transactions must be entered separately from your BPI Family Savings Bank transactions.
4. How far ahead of time can I schedule my branch appointment?
You can schedule your branch appointment up to the last 1 hour window of your selected branch.
||Last 1-hour window
|09:00 AM-4:30 PM
||3:00 PM-4:00 PM
|10:00 AM-5:00 PM
||4:00 PM-5:00 PM
|10:00 AM-5:30 PM
||4:00 PM-5:00 PM
|11:00 AM-6:30 PM
||5:00 PM-6:00 PM
|11:00 AM-7:00 PM
||6:00 PM-7:00 PM
5. Today's a weekend. Can I still use BEA Online to schedule my branch appointment?
Yes, you can. BEA Online is available even on weekends. It allows you to select the day and time of your appointment at the branch of your choice up to two (2) calendar days in advance.
6. How many transactions am I allowed to enter in BEA Online?
You are allowed to enter up to a maximum of five (5) transactions in BEA Online per appointment.
7. For transactions that involve check deposits or payments, how many checks am I allowed to transact?
For check deposits or payments, there is a limit of five (5) checks per transaction. If you have more than 5 checks for deposit or payment, you may do so by making a separate transaction.
8. I missed my schedule BEA Online appointment. Can I still use my electronic (E) queue number tomorrow?
No. Your electronic (E) queue number is valid only on the appointment date and time at the selected branch.
9. Can I still go directly to the branch without making an appointment?
Yes. BEA Online is available for your added convenience, but you may still walk-in to the branch using our regular queuing system. Scheduling your branch transactions online just makes it easier for you to manage your time better because you are able to reserve your slot and pre-process your transaction before you even come to the branch.
10. Is the use of BEA Online free of charge?
Yes, use of BEA Online is absolutely free.