The Regular Subscription Plan (RSP) is a tool that allows you to contribute to your investment account regularly and automatically.
It is an investment program that allows you to purchase units for an investment fund account on a periodic basis, either monthly or quarterly. Aside from the usual advantages derived from investing in the investment funds, RSP offers the following additional benefits:
- Higher returns thru cost-averaging. By enrolling an investment fund into the RSP, a regular contribution amount is debited from your BPI/BPI Family Savings settlement account on a periodic basis, for the purchase of units based on the prevailing price. This build up strategy allows you to average your acquisition cost. When prices are low, more units/shares are purchased, while when prices are high, fewer units/shares are bought.
- No market-timing needed. Because additional investments are automatically programmed regardless of the movements in the market, there is no longer a need to analyze market information before deciding when to invest. Gathering the relevant information necessary to time the market is done by the fund manager for you. Studies have proven that while the age-old advice to buy low and sell high is simple and obvious, a client’s unsystematic behavior leads many to do the opposite. It is advised that the best course of action is to invest regularly and to stay invested.
- Convenience. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or your office to invest since contributions are programmed and electronically processed depending on the schedule that you have chosen.
- Control. You retain control over your investments since you determine the dates and amount of your contribution. Moreover, you may stop and re-start the RSP anytime.
- Affordability. With low minimum initial and additional contribution amounts, you can now slowly start building your investment portfolio!
To know more about the Regular Subscription Plan, click here.
All funds/products managed by BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation are Trust and/or Investment Management Funds. These are NOT DEPOSIT products and are not an obligation of, or guaranteed, or insured by BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation and are not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Due to the nature of the investments, yield and potential yields cannot be guaranteed. Any income or loss arising from market fluctuations and price volatility of the securities held by the Fund, even if invested in government securities, is for the account of the investor. As such, units of participation of the trustor in the Fund, when redeemed, may be worth more or be worth less than his/her initial participation/contribution. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of future results. The Trustee is not liable for losses, unless upon willful default, evident bad faith or gross negligence. Trustors are advised to read the Declaration of Trust, which may be obtained from the office of the Trustee, before deciding to invest.
BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation (BPI AMTC) is a subsidiary of the Bank of the Philippine Islands. For any inquiries and complaints relating to our services and products, you may call our hotline: 89-100, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter addressed to BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation - Consumer Protection, 17F, BPI Building, Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo De Roxas, Makati City, 1226.
BPI AMTC as Trustee / Investment Manager is supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with telephone number (632) 708-7087 and e-mail address: email@example.com. To know your rights please refer to BSP Circular No. 857 (Regulations on Financial Consumer Protection)