1. How can I earn points?
You can earn points from spending wherever Visa is accepted using your Amore Visa Prepaid Card. The conversion is 1 point for every P200 spend per transaction.
2. Can I earn points using my beep™ wallet?
No. You can only earn points by spending wherever Visa is accepted.
3. Do I need to register to earn points?
You don’t need to register to earn points. Your points have been tracked and credited automatically starting October 1, 2018 if you weren’t able to register in the AmoRewards App.
4. How frequent will my points be updated?
Your points will be updated monthly.
5. Can I convert my points into cash?
Your points are not convertible to cash.
6. Can I pool my points with someone who has an Amore Visa Prepaid Card?
Points cannot be pooled with another cardholder nor transferred to any other person.
7. Can I transfer my points from my expired Amore Visa Prepaid Card to my new Amore Visa Prepaid Card?
You don’t need to transfer your points if you are using the same Amore Visa Prepaid card number. However, if your new Amore Visa Prepaid card number is different from your expired card number, you have to request for transfer of points by visiting your nearest BPI/BFSB branch.
8. Can I still use my points and redeem AmoRewards even if my card is already expired?
Your points are valid within 60 calendar days after card expiry. You may still use your points and redeem AmoRewards within that period.
9. What will happen to my points if I was not able to use it within 60 calendar days after card expiry?
Your points will be forfeited.
10. What will happen to my points if my Amore Visa Prepaid Card was lost/stolen?
You may have to get a new Amore Visa Prepaid Card and request to transfer the points from your lost/stolen card to your newly replaced Amore Visa Prepaid Card by visiting your nearest BPI/BFSB branch.
1. How can I inquire for my points?
You may inquire for your points anytime via SMS. To inquire for your points, text AMOREPOINTS (space) last 10 digits of your Amore Visa Prepaid card number (space) birthdate (MMDDYY) and send 2256.
Ex. AMOREPOINTS 7712345678 123189
2. Is there a charge when I inquire for my points via SMS?
Yes, there is a charge of P1.00 per SMS.
3. When will I receive the SMS confirmation regarding my points inquiry?
You will receive your updated points via SMS within 2 banking days.
REDEMPTION OF AMOREWARDS
1. How can I redeem AmoRewards
You may redeem AmoRewards anytime via SMS. To redeem, text AMOREDEEM (space) last 10 digits of your Amore Visa Prepaid card number (space) product code (space) birthdate (MMDDYY) and send to 2256.
Ex. AMOREDEEM 7712345678 131234 123189
2. Where can I find the AmoRewards that I can redeem?
You may check the AmoRewards you can redeem in the AmoRewards catalog found in bit.ly/amorewards.
3. Is there a charge when I redeem via SMS?
Yes, there is a charge of P1.00 per SMS.
4. Is there a limit on the number of redemptions I can make in a day?
There is no limit on the number of redemptions you can make in a day, as long as you have enough points to redeem the AmoRewards.
5. When will I receive the SMS confirmation regarding my redemption?
You will receive your redemption confirmation with the promo/eCoupon code via SMS within 2 banking days.
6. Do the promo/eCoupon codes have a validity period?
Yes, the promo/eCoupon codes are valid within 60 calendar days after receiving the redemption confirmation SMS.
7. Can I change the AmoReward or branch location of my redemption request?
Once a valid redemption request has been made, this cannot be cancelled, revoked or changed.
8. What do I need to bring to redeem the AmoReward?
For AmoRewards that will be redeemed in stores, you need to present your Amore Visa Prepaid Card and the SMS redemption confirmation with eCoupon to your chosen merchant and mall. For AmoRewards that will be redeemed online, just enter the promo code upon payment.
9. Can I still redeem my points if my card expires?
Yes, redemption of points is valid within 60 calendar days after card expiry.
BPI Prepaid Cards are not DEPOSIT PRODUCTS, and the value stored is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation and is not guaranteed by the Bank of the Philippine Islands.