1. How do I apply for an Amore Visa Prepaid Card?
You may apply for an Amore Visa Prepaid Card through prepaid.bpicards.com or any BPI Branch.
2. Can I apply for a card for someone else?
Yes, as long as card owner personally picks up the card at the BPI Branch together with a valid photo ID. Information in the Application Form should be the details of the card owner.
3. What do I need to apply for a card?
To apply for a prepaid card online, follow the steps below:
- Fill-out the online Application Form and a confirmation e-mail will be received upon completion.
- Pick up card at your nominated branch once you receive an SMS informing you that your card is already available.
- Present 1 valid photo ID and pay the card fee of your Amore Visa Prepaid Card.
To apply for a prepaid card in a BPI Branch, follow the steps below:
- Fill out the physical Application Form completely and affix your signature.
- Present 1 valid photo ID and pay the card fee
- Return to the Branch once you receive an SMS informing you that your card is ready
- Present 1 valid photo ID
4. Where can I get an Application form?
You can get an Application Form at any BPI Branch, or access it online at www.prepaid.bpicards.com.
5. Can I get a card even if I'm based outside Metro Manila?
Yes, Amore Visa Prepaid Card is available nationwide.
6. How old do I need to be to get a card?
You may apply for a Amore Visa Prepaid Card as long as you are at least 10 years old.
7. How long does it take to receive a card?
You may pick up your card in your nominated BPI Branch seven (7) banking days after submission of card application.
For nominated BPI Branches outside GMMA, the card will be available for pickup ten (10) banking days after submission of card application.
An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number to advise you that your card is available for pick-up.
BPI Prepaid Cards are not DEPOSIT PRODUCTS, and the value stored is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation and is not guaranteed by the Bank of the Philippine Islands.