1. Where do I apply for a BPI Personal Loan?
Apply at your convenience through this link or through your nearest branch. For the list of BPI Branches, click here.
For other inquiries, you may call 889-10000 or email us at email@example.com.
2. What are the application requirements?
Submit a filled out application form, proof of your income and valid identification cards. Click here for the complete list of required documents.
3. How much can I borrow?
You may get as much as 3 times of your gross monthly income, with amounts ranging from PHP 20,000 up to PHP 1,000,000, subject to our approval.
4. How much will be my monthly installment?
Your monthly installment will depend on your chosen amount and term.
5. How do I pay for my monthly installments?
Conveniently pay your monthly installments via automatic debit from your BPI deposit account.
6. What happens if I fail to pay my monthly installment?
Your unpaid amount will be charged a late payment penalty fee of 5%. For example, if you missed paying your monthly installment of PHP 1,000, you will be charged a late payment penalty of PHP 50. Your total amount due will now be PHP 1,050 if paid within the same month.
7. Can I pay my loan in advance?
You may prepay your loan anytime without any pre-termination penalty and fees.
8. Is there an application fee?
A minimal one-time processing fee of PHP 1,500 will be deducted from your loan proceeds once you avail the loan.
9. I currently don’t have a BPI account, can I apply for the personal loan?
Yes, you can apply for the loan. Once approved, you will then be prompted to open a BPI deposit account where we will credit your loan proceeds.
10. How long is the processing time of the application?
Approval Process is 5 to 7 working days; Booking Process or the crediting of loan proceeds is 1 to 3 working days from signing of the loan documents.
11. Where/How do I follow up my application.
You will receive a system generated SMS advice on the status of application or you may call 89100.
12. Where can I get the POEA OFW Information Sheet (for OFW applicants)?
You may get one directly from POEA.
13. When will the proceeds be credited?
Turn around time is 1 to 3 banking days after signing of loan documents in the branch.
14. When is my installment due?
Your first installment shall be due 1 month from the date your loan proceeds are credited to your account.
15. If I am abroad, can I apply for a personal loan?
You should be here in the Philippines during the application process and signing of loan documents if approved.
16. Can I renew my existing personal loan? I have an existing personal loan, can I apply for a new one?
Renewal of a loan is not possible. If you have an existing loan, you may re-apply for a new one, subject to credit approval.
17. Can I pay in the branch or through bills payment facility my monthly amortization?
No, since all Personal Loan accounts are enrolled in Automatic Debit Arrangement.
18. Can I pay via bills payment facility my past due balance?
No, payment should be in the branch.
19. Can I pay via bills payment facility my pay off amount?
No, payment should be in the branch.
20. Can I pay at any BPI/BFB branch?
No, OTC payment is accepted at BPI branches only.
21. When will the Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA) take effect?
If due date falls on a weekday, the deposit account will be debited same day. Funds to be considered is the deposit available balance as of 3PM only. Payment will be reflected on the loan account the next banking day after batch processing.
If due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the deposit account will be debited on Monday or the first banking day after the due date. Funds to be considered is the deposit available balance as of 3PM only. Payment will be reflected on the loan account the next banking day after batch processing.
22. How do I request for change of address/contact information/due date/Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA) account/Account name.
Please proceed to any BPI branch since you need to fill-up and sign LOI (Letter of instruction) and amendment form and this should be witnessed and signature verified by the branch officer.
23. Can I view my loan details online?
Yes, as long as you are enrolled in BPI Express Online.
24. I can view my account before in Express Online. Why can't I view it now?
Loan account holders with past due accounts will not be able to view their loan details online. If your account is current, you may call 88910000 for assistance.
APPLY FOR A BPI PERSONAL LOAN NOW!