Whether a large corporation, medium-sized company or a small business enterprise, our Corporate Banking Relationship Managers can put together a loan package that will address your needs. BPI can help you fund the following:
- Expansion and investments, such as:
- Purchase, construction or renovation of a commercial or industrial property.
- Acquisition of a fixed asset such as new or upgrade equipment and machinery to improve production capacity.
- Bridging the gaps in your working capital requirements for:
- Local or imported raw material inventory
- Export production
- New projects
- Refinancing of existing loans
- Purchase of domestic checks, foreign drafts and export bills
Depending on the requirements as well as BPI’s evaluation of the business, the loan can vary as to type of facility (straight loan or credit line), denomination (local or foreign currency), security (clean or secured), term (short or long-term) and interest re-pricing (fixed or floating rate).
Need a specific amount of funds for payments within a prescribed time period? BPI offer straight loans which may be short-term (payable within 365 days) or long-term (more than 365 days).
- Short–Term Loan (STL)
- Term Loan (TL)
For recurring working capital requirements, BPI offers credit lines for a variety of purposes. The lines mature in one year and are renewed annually. Loan availments are done through 360-day promissory notes (PNs).
TRADE CREDIT FACILITIES
- Export Advance Line (EAL)
- Import Letter of Credit/Trust Receipt (LC/TR) Line
- Export Bills Purchased Line (EBPL)
OTHER CREDIT FACILITIES
- Revolving Promissory Note Line (RPNL)
- Bills Purchased Line (BPL)
- Sugar Quedan Financing Line (SQFL)
- Guaranty Line
We accept the following collateral:
- Peso and foreign currency deposits
- Government securities
- Real estate (vacant lot or with improvements)
- Acceptable shares of stocks
- Standby letter of credit issued by a domestic or foreign bank
- Assignment of export letter of credit/purchase order/sales contract
BPI’s flexible loan packages are designed to cater to your business needs. Corporate clients can take advantage of BPI’s attractive interest rates and our dedicated team of corporate banking relationship managers.
To know more about how BPI can be of service to you, feel free to set an appointment or contact BPI Corporate Banking at: BPI CORPORATE BANKING